Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Beautiful Mistake (Chapter 29) (Part One)

Beautiful Mistake (Chapter 29) (Part One) Tube. Duration : 5.87 Mins.


So I'm obviously not doing much better at posting lol but I was kinda sad by the number of comments and my computer has been being weird. This has two parts but I might not have time to post both before I have to leave for class. We'll see. it'll be like a race! lol just warning though that these are kinda filler-ish I don't know. I hope you like them. I like detail. *NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. ALL CREDIT FOR THE PICTURES, VIDEOS, AND SONGS GOES TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS* --- I was frozen in my memories and I didn't even hear Dad come in behind me and then close the door, putting down the boxes against the wall. He saw me staring around near tears so he came to me and hugged me by sliding his arms over my shoulders. "You okay?" "I just uh um..." He seemed to realize something and he spun me around to look at him. "Ashley, was your mom in this room when that man...?" I nodded before he could even say it and started to cry a little. "Okay, honey, let's go upstairs for a little and calm down some, all right?" "Okay, yeah, that sounds good." "Okay, let's go." Joe's POV We walked upstairs and she turned to a door covered in photographs and stickers. "Sorry about the mess," Ashley apologized as we walked into her room. "I was kind of pretending to pack last time I was here." I laughed a little. "Don't worry about it." I looked around the room. It was a typical young teenager's room. She had polka-dot sheets and a matching rug. Bookcases lined one wall and they were ...

Keywords: Jonas, Brothers, JB, Daughter, Story, Joe, Nick, Kevin, Fanfic, Beautiful, Mistake, jonas brothers, chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment